Re: [opensuse] Problem: "Message blocked due to spam content in email."
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 04:23:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2013-08-01 at 22:03 -0400, Mark Misulich wrote:

I have tried to do some investigation of this problem, and found that in
the Thunderbird Help menu> Troubleshooting Information, there is a
section that says that my mail is being blacklisted because Mesa is out
of date, and to update it to version 7.10.3 or newer. Yet my current
Mesa is 9.0.2 I don't know if this is causing the mail to be undeliveralble
or if this is a separate problem.

No, that's absurd. Nothing in you graphic engine has anything to do with your mail being clasified as spam.

Some of this might:

URIBL_BLOCKED autolearn=disabled version=3.3.2

Or that your IP is blacklisted somewhere.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.