[opensuse] Installing OpenSuSE 12.3 with text-to-speech during installation: I heard this was possible though I cannot find anything on the internet about it
Hi all,
I'm emailing to ask if this is possible. My environment is as follows:
Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop
The installation will be performed via booting to a USB drive and then allowing
it to format the hard drive during installation
I will install Gnome and orca as my desktop environment (and either Speakup or
YASR for the terminals)

A friend of mine who deals with linux all the time said that a friend of his
managed OpenSuSE installation with speech output, though he couldn't remember
the command for it. Do any of you guys by any chance? Thanks!

Katherine moss 13
Gordon College,
Site administrator:
http://accesscop.org