Re: [opensuse] opensuse yast mail config and ldap search for virtual users fail
Am 24.07.2013 18:43, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

El 2013-07-24 a las 07:28 -0400, Greg Freemer escribió:

I recently setup email for opensuse 12.3

I came to not trust yast and manually edited postfix/main.cf exclusively.

Maybe others have had success?

I do the initial setup via YaST, then take it from there myself.

did anyone create a bug for it yet?
I've just noticed the same issue that mailEnabled is not available even with
fresh installations. So this is no update issue but a plain 12.3 one.

Wolfgang