[opensuse] Re: reorg of network:ha-clustering repo on build.opensuse.org
On 07/25/2013 03:59 PM, Tim Serong wrote:
Hi All,

This is just a quick heads-up. We're in the process of reorganising the
network:ha-clustering repository on build.opensuse.org. If you don't
use any of the software from this repo feel free to stop reading now :)

Currently we have:

- network:ha-clustering (stable builds for various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)

This is going to change to:

- network:ha-clustering:Stable (stable builds for various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Unstable (unstable/dev, various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)

This means that if you're currently using packages from
network:ha-clustering, you'll need to point to
network:ha-clustering:Stable instead (once we've finished shuffling
everything around).

I'll send another email out when this is done.

network:ha-clustering:Stable has now been populated. There is some
documentation of the new repository configuration at:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:High_Availability

The old packages in the base network:ha-clustering repo will be purged
soon, but not before 2013-08-05.

Regards,

Tim
--