[opensuse] Looking for TV viewer programs in Opensuse 12.3
Hello,
Currently run 12.1 and wish to update to 12.3. Checked some of the rpms on the cdrom (under suse/i586) and cannot find xawtv (which I currently use) or any other rpm names that hint to being
a program for watching TV. If I do update could I include xawtv.rpm for version 12.1?
Thanks for any help in figuring out what to do.
Terry
PS: I have noticed that as newer versions of Opensuse occur more of my favorite programs are either missing or no longer work.

--
OpenSuSE 12.1 -- Kernel 3.1.10-1.29-desktop --- 09:30AM --- Wed 07/24/13
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't