Re: [opensuse] Expand user's encrypted home image file
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:18:51 +0200 (CEST)

El 2013-07-24 a las 01:23 +0200, Marco Vittorini Orgeas escribió:

Is a well know scenario in the openSUSE community with the procedure known
as bug free?

It is the first time, AFAIR, that I know of some one attempting it.

If I were you, I would try the procedure on a virtualized environment. The alternative is saving it all in a backup and create a new, bigger file. In any case, do a backup, to prevent the case of failure to enlarge it safely.

I do use encription, but not on home; instead, I use an encripted partition where I store private files.

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))

< Previous Next >