Re: [opensuse] Adding a directory under /var/run [Solved]
Op 13-07-13 19:14, Cristian Rodríguez schreef:

Ok, then what you are seeing is a bug. /run and /var/run (which are the
same thing) cannot have persistent directories, those have to created at
boot by systemd-tmpfiles(8) but apparently the ipsec-tools package does
not contain the proper instructions to do so. Also, the build system
failed to reject the package as broken but that's another story..

It can be worked around as Carlos instructed in a previous reply.

Hi,

Sorry if my reply is a bit late, but I got it working by doing what Carlos said.

Thanks,

Koenraad Lelong