Re: [opensuse] Hopefully, a non-biased question.....................
On 07/17/2013 03:21 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Agreed. (There are always some things I forget, but that goes for any distro).

To that list I might add the Google Chrome repository. (Also I think Firefox
is installed by default in Kubuntu these days).

If I remember correctly the last time it was just a "Firefox installer" that was installed from the disk.

--

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not
sure about the former.”

"A great moral force is a bayonet on a gun and a web-belt full of cartridges."
-Colonel John S. Poland, U. S. Army - 1894

"In all border lands a certain class of men have to be killed to insure the welfare
and safety of the peaceably inclined."
- Judge William L. Kuykendall - 1917