Re: [opensuse] Emacs in daemon mode
Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi Togan:

Disclaimer: Personally I don't run Emacs in daemon mode. I run it
regularly in a X11 session with server enabled.

However, should I take this warning seriously, This is Emacs from the
editors repo running on 12.3 with kernel 3.10.0-1.g3dcd746

"GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
of 2013-06-15 on build35"

Lots of people run Emacs compiled with gtk in daemon mode and I have yet
to hear of a crash in various Emacs related mailinglists. You should be
safe. However, YMMV.

Charles

--
"...and scantily clad females, of course. Who cares if it's below zero
outside"