Re: [opensuse] Konqueror unusable after update - 12.3 KDE
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:53:45 +0200
šumski šumski wrote:

On Tuesday 16 of July 2013 11:35:55 James Knott wrote:
There was an update applied to my computer yesterday. I now can no
longer use Koqueror. I get these error messages when I try. I can
use Dolphin.

There was an error loading the module Sidebar.

The diagnostics is:
This sounds like a broken upgrade. Are you sure you upgraded all
packages? Also, what's the output in konsole?

I agree this sounds like a broken update. I closed all my applications
when I saw how much KDE stuff needed to be updated. I rebooted
afterward and everything's fine here.

regards,

Carl