Re: [opensuse] Re: Android print solution?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:25:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2013-07-12 at 16:51 -0700, blackspruce.software@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I was answering the original poster's question. You may consider my post spam
if you like as I am the author of the app. However it would be spam with
zero financial gain as the app is free and does what David Rankin asked.

True, but you did not follow mail lists customs. You should have quoted the original message, or part of it, so that we could see the context, specially as it is a message from a year and a half ago. That way we could have seen inmediately that you were indeed replying to an old post.

It is also customary to put your email address in the form:

"somebody name" <somebody@somehost.somedomain>

Then the reply header above would have been:

On date somebody wrote

instead of the mail address. This is not that important, but it scores in some automated spam testers, and we also know how to address you in our posts ;-)

I quote below the original email that you were replying to: