Re: [opensuse] fldigi with SuSE 12.3
On 7/12/2013 11:00 AM, Rodney Baker wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:15:28 Marcus Meissner wrote:
This should be done via ACLs for the logged in users (via
COnsoleKit/systemd-login and udev-acl)

That must be new. It sounds a lot more complex than ticknig a checkbox under
"Users and Groups" in Yast, or even "usermod -Ga <group(s)> <username>".
I am with Rodney on that. I heard of the Audio group and should have thought
of that one since have worked a little with some other linux sound tools.
Since this is new to at least two of us, could you please share your
knowledge on this?

Damon Register