Re: [opensuse] Re: convert mount to fstab [SOLVED]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:00:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sunday, 2013-07-14 at 17:34 +0200, lynn wrote:

YaST --> date and time settings. The map is there.

OK. I found it. I set the time correctly, but now it's 2 hours slow. No
matter what time I put, it's always 1 or 2 hours slow of the time I've
set. Here is the map with my last attempt at nailing this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45150875/map.png
I set the time to 17:10 (the correct time now in Spain). As soon as I
click OK to get back to the map, it now tells me it's 2 hours earlier.
If I set the time 2 hours ahead then it shows the correct time but of
course Kerberos won't have it.

What do I have to do to tell the box that it is now in Spain and not in
London? I think the answer is, you can't do it. It would have been far
less hassle just reinstalling the thing.

I think you have not your ideas about time in order :-P

Ok, run these and paste it all here.

date --rfc-3339=seconds
date --utc
hwclock --debug