Re: [opensuse] Re: convert mount to fstab [SOLVED]
В Sat, 13 Jul 2013 23:30:11 +0200
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On Sat, 2013-07-13 at 13:42 -0700, Linda Walsh wrote:

Doesn't the time on your machine have to have synchronized with the kerberos
server's time? I'm wondering if everything is in place for kerberos to do
the authentication at boot time.

OMG. Linda, of course. Which is why it works fine on all the other
clients!

Now I am completely confused. You mean that on this client mounting
from /etc/fstab on boot does not work, but manual mounting after boot
does work - still with wrong time offset?