Re: [opensuse] convert mount to fstab
В Sat, 13 Jul 2013 10:06:07 +0200
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On Sat, 2013-07-13 at 10:20 +0400, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:55:44 +0200
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Hi
How do I put this in /etc/fstab
mount -t cifs //altea/shared /home/shared
-osec=krb5,multiuser,username=cifsuser

I've tried:
//altea/shared /home/shared cifs sec=krb5,multiuser,username=cifsuser 0 0
and replacing the server with its IP, but nothing.

The manual mount works fine.

Do you mount manually as root or as some other user?

We use a low privilege user, cifsuser. We can't use root.
Thanks

username=cifsuser gives just user name on *server* to authenticate
mount. What is your *local*, client, user - also "cifsuser", correct?
So you are able to mount manually when logged in locally as "cifsuser"?