Re: [opensuse] Re: Android print solution?
* blackspruce.software@xxxxxxxxx <blackspruce.software@xxxxxxxxx> [07-12-13
19:54]:
I was answering the original poster's question. You may consider my post spam
if you like as I am the author of the app. However it would be spam with
zero financial gain as the app is free and does what David Rankin asked.

Then present it as such rather than just an "advertisement". "does what
David Rankin asked", where/when. Not here within the last 100 days.
Matter of fact, I haven't seen a post from him in the openSUSE lists in
the last 200 days that I can find.... Thought he moved to *buntu.