[opensuse] How to disable tty in openSUSE 12.3
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 23:54:52 -0400
Hi,

How can I disable the extra tty's? I only want to have tty1 and tty7.
Use too you could disable them under inittab.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Advocate/Ambassador/openSUSE Member/Local Coordinator
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org