Re: [opensuse] looking for libnss-mysql for openSUSE - or should I be using something else?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:48:25 +0200
Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The source code on sourceforge.net seem to be pretty ancient (dated
2006) - I don't imagine this needing frequent maintenance though, but
still.

Looking at: https://build.opensuse.org/search and searching for
libnss-mysql a couple people have libnss-mysql2 in their home
projects. Both are on version 1.6

I'd guess that is an update from libnss-mysql. You can check the
specfiles and they should have a reference to the main website and
download location.

Thanks, good point Greg. The spec file refers to where I got the source
from too, so the 1.6 is probably the openSUSE numbering.

Also, you could send a email to the 2 people and see if either would
be willing to maintain it and push it to factory.

For now I've just built it from source.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (26.9°C)