Re: [opensuse] looking for libnss-mysql for openSUSE - or should I be using something else?
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The source code on sourceforge.net seem to be pretty ancient (dated
2006) - I don't imagine this needing frequent maintenance though, but
still.

Looking at: https://build.opensuse.org/search and searching for
libnss-mysql a couple people have libnss-mysql2 in their home
projects. Both are on version 1.6

I'd guess that is an update from libnss-mysql. You can check the
specfiles and they should have a reference to the main website and
download location.

Also, you could send a email to the 2 people and see if either would
be willing to maintain it and push it to factory.

Greg