Re: [opensuse] shell script help
Felix Miata said the following on 07/08/2013 10:29 AM:
Why should anything humans use be zero indexed? The first thing we count is
the first thing we count, 1, not zero. Zero means zilch, nothing, nada, less
than one thing.

Right. Zero offset into the ... whatever.
The beginning. What you get to before you start counting up.

You're not an American are you? You call the ground floor of a building the ground floor, not the first floor.

--
"Quality is not a sprint; it is a long-distance event." Daniel Hunt.