Re: [opensuse] SSD and smartctl: Percentage Used Endurance Indicator: 34 ?
On 07/06/2013 10:00 PM, Rajko wrote:

tells that 128GB model has 72TB endurance, which translates to 40GB
per day during 5 years. In other words if smartctl reads data correctly
then you used in last 2 years 24.5 TB writes, or 33.5 GB per day (730
days) which from where I stand can be called a heavy usage.

Even in that "heavy use" case, I do not think it is something to be concerned with as most consumer devices are replaced in average of 4.7 years or so IIRC.