Re: [opensuse] editing mp4 file
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 09:29:47 +0200
On Wednesday, July 03, 2013 08:02:23 AM michael norman wrote:
On 30/06/13 13:09, James Knott wrote:
michael norman wrote:
I have downloaded an mp4 file using get_player.

I would like to edit out bits of it and leave the bits I want.

I don't want to demux or anything like that it plays fine as it is
(VLC used).

I need a tool to do this googling suggests avidmux are there
alternatives ?

I use gopchop. It is nice and fast since it does not decode/reencode. It lets
you edit at GOP (group of picture) boundaries. It has a nice GUI to make it
easy to use.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer