[opensuse] KDE task switcher - switched from vertical list to horizontal windows after upgrade?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:20:09 +0200
On my laptop I switched the KDE task-switcher to the vertical list
format (icon on the left, window title on the right) a long time ago. I
did something with the icons too, ISTR. I rarely reboot, I only
suspend and resume, but after a reboot (and presumably an upgrade) the
task-switcher behaviour has now switched back to the horizontal row of
windows, which is incredibly tiresome. This is exactly the kind of
thing that makes me very wary of upgrades. How do I get my vertical
list back?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.2°C)