Re: [opensuse] postfix and relay access denied [SOLVED]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:48:09 +0200
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 02, 2013 01:51:02 PM Per Jessen wrote:

At this point, postfix has determined that 'acme.pacific' is not for
delivery to the main local address. What do you have
in "mydestination" ?

$myhostname = acme.pacific and mydestination is the default.

The solution that made it work was to add acme.pacific to the relay
file. Odd as that is the local destination. But it did the trick. I
now get local mail delivery.

I did not have this in my previous postfix setup.

I have just tested this on a 13.1M2 system. I amended postfix/main.cf
with the following:

inet_interfaces = all
myhostname = acme.pacific

Then I sent an email to roger@acme.pacific, which was rejected as there
is no local user "roger". So instead I sent a mail
to "per@acme.pacific", which went fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.7°C)