Re: [opensuse] postfix and relay access denied [SOLVED]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:41:54 +0200
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 02, 2013 01:51:02 PM Per Jessen wrote:

At this point, postfix has determined that 'acme.pacific' is not for
delivery to the main local address. What do you have
in "mydestination" ?

$myhostname = acme.pacific and mydestination is the default.

Okay, so mydestination = $myhostname + localhost.$mydomain.
Hmm, that _should_ work.

The solution that made it work was to add acme.pacific to the relay
file.

IMO, s/solution/workaround/

Odd as that is the local destination. But it did the trick. I
now get local mail delivery.

I did not have this in my previous postfix setup.

It isn't correct either, but if you're happy with it, I guess it doesn't
hurt.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.7°C)