Re: [opensuse] postfix and relay access denied [SOLVED]
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:33:52 +0200
On Tuesday, July 02, 2013 01:51:02 PM Per Jessen wrote:

At this point, postfix has determined that 'acme.pacific' is not for
delivery to the main local address. What do you have
in "mydestination" ?

$myhostname = acme.pacific and mydestination is the default.

The solution that made it work was to add acme.pacific to the relay file. Odd
as
that is the local destination. But it did the trick. I now get local mail
delivery.

I did not have this in my previous postfix setup.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems