[opensuse] problems with systemctl and teamviewer daemon
Is anyone successfully running teamviewer8 on opensuse 12.3? If so I'd like
to know how you got it to work.

When I try to run teamviewer I get the following error:

The TeamViewer daemon is not running!
Please start the daemon (needs root permissions) before running TeamViewer:
teamviewer --daemon start

running teamviewer --deamon start produces the following error message:

systemctl start teamviewerd.service
Failed to issue method call: Unit teamviewerd.service failed to load: No such
file or directory.

If I manually start the daemon from the commandline using

/opt/teamviewer8/tv_bin/teamviewerd -d

then teamview will work.

Would be grateful for any advice or times.

Thanks in advice

Eddie