Re: [opensuse] Curious problem with Chromium on 12.3
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:37:59 +0200
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Recently, I've started having a problem with Chromium on my notebook
computer. When I try to go to GMail or Google+, the the app shows an error:

"Aw, Snap
Something went wrong while displaying this webpage
To continue, reload or go to another page."

This happened to me recently as well.

Check chromium-ffmpg... I'll bet you have a version mismatch between
that package and the rest of Chromium. The major version should be
the same (lower point/build numbers can differ but the major version
has to match).

Guessing... an update happened on Chromium, pulling it up ot a higher
release, but chromium-ffmpg was missed.

C.
--
openSUSE 12.3 x86_64, KDE 4.10