[opensuse] Curious problem with Chromium on 12.3
Recently, I've started having a problem with Chromium on my notebook
computer. When I try to go to GMail or Google+, the the app shows an error:

"Aw, Snap
Something went wrong while displaying this webpage
To continue, reload or go to another page."

This happens only on my Thinkpad E520 with openSUSE 12.3 My desktop
computer, also 12.3 has no problem, nor does the E520 when running
Windows 7. I can access those pages with Firefox on the E520 with
12.3. At the moment, I have no extensions enabled. Other sites work
fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chromium.

Any ideas?