Re: [opensuse] How should one make /media a tmpfs under 12.3?
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Friday, 2013-06-28 at 06:28 +0400, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

See? Something creates /media as a real directory.

Do you want to have it mounted as tmpfs or to remove it on every boot?

What?

I do not know. If you want to ask, how to get rid of /media completely,
please say so :)

Something, I don not know what, creates /media on every boot, as my code
above demonstrated and you did not read.

I want to have it a tmpfs and it doesn't work, because something runs a
"mkdir /media" on every boot!

May be I do not understand what you mean under "have it a tmpfs". To
have /media as tmpfs you need to mount it as tmpfs, and to mount it
you obviously need mount point - /media.

WHO!?

systemd-tmpfiles