Re: [opensuse] Cannot Read specific ISO file burned with K3B or Brasero
On Monday 24 of June 2013 09:10:51 Upscope wrote:
Both k3b and Brasero say the CD was successflly written (3.4 MiB)

The iso is a BIOS update from Intels website for OS independent
systems. I need to update BIOS to hopefully solve a problem in
12.3 starting up and shutdown. file is: BT2006P.ISO (3.2 MiB)
(Specifically called out for Linux by INTEL). When
I use Dolphin to look at the CD that was written I get the
following message:

The BIOS update image need not be stored on a filesystem, it could be written
as raw data on disk. Does it work when you boot the PC from the CD?

Any other ideas? Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Russ

Regards,
Peter