Re: [opensuse] Any chance of convincing Gimp to consider a .png as avalid saved image?
On 2013-06-20 00:06, Istvan Gabor wrote:

I can use "File > Save as" to save a file in different image formats (jpeg,
tiff, png etc).
I can select image type from the pulldown list or just appending the type
suffix.
This is GIMP 2.6.8. Do I understand correctly that this behavior has been
changed and
the "save as" option is removed?

It does exist, but it does not allow you to save in any of those
formats. Now they want to "export" tho those format, save is reserved
for xcf format only :-(

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.