Re: [opensuse] default root password
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:58:01 -0400
On 6/19/2013 11:34 AM, Peter wrote:
On 19/06/13 16:58, Yaning wrote:
Hi
I installed opensuse 12.3 by following this link:
https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Highbank#Installing_the_openSUSE_12.3_Image_.28PXE_deployment.29

this section:

Installing the openSUSE 12.3 Image (direct disk access)

After finish and reboot, it ask me login user name and password.
During the install, it dose not ask to create a user account, so I
login as root, but I don't know the root password. Could anyone tell
me what is default root password? or default user/password?

Is it not just 'linux' like with a Live CD?
I could possibly be your user password too. One of the options during an install is that the first user name's password can be the same as the administration password.