Re: [opensuse] Screensaver not working correctly
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-19-13 02:58]:
On Tuesday, 2013-06-18 at 22:02 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

My screensaver on 12.3 no longer goes into "Energy Saving" mode. It shows
the screensaver and after the set time it blanks but doesn't go completely
black. The monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 2433bw and the video card is
an nVidia GeForce GTS 450.

Screen Locker is set to start automagically after 5 minutes
Screen Locker type is "Screen Saver" "WhirlwindWarp"

What desktop? I can only say that it works for me in xfce.

kde4-4.10.3