Re: [opensuse] google earth dependencies missing
On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 11:31 -0700, Upscope wrote:

Lynn what version of google-earth did you instal. I just downloaded the
SUSE version from googles website and installed the rpm with YaSt. It is
working fine, no dependence issuses.

Hi
That's it. The version I installed was version 6.9. Its rpm is named:
google-earth-stable_current_x86_64.rpm

The version I downloaded today was called:
google-earth-stable_current_x86_64 (1).rpm

Installing the latter is fine. I suppose that I should have cleaned up
before as I think the (1) in the latter version is what happens when you
try and download something with the same name. The former is from when I
downloaded it some while ago.

Could you confirm that my explanation of where the (1) comes from is
correct?

Oh, and I _do_ have the google repo installed. Strange that a recent
zypper dup didn't pick it up. Anyway.

Thanks,
L x