Re: [opensuse] ssytemd and openSUSE
* Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-18-13 07:47]:
Carlos E. R. said the following on 06/18/2013 07:28 AM:

I had network problems in 12.3. Both ifup and nm were started and competed
one with another. Other services failed as consequence.

I had to manually disable nm.

As I've mentioned, I had network problems with 12.2.
I have a huge DNS list - see
http://pgl.yoyo.org/as/serverlist.php?hostformat=bindconfig&showintro=1&mimetype=plaintext
- and it takes a bit longer for DNS to start since it has to digest all
that, so spamd, ntp and others were failing. I had to make them dependent
on on dns and adjust the dns time-out.

Manually.

didn't do 12.2 as such, Tumbleweed
also didn't manually switch to systemd, Tumbleweed did.

But, I had/have/noticed no such probs with DNS and use the same spam
filtering server list, not updated as regularily as should be.