Re: [opensuse] ssytemd and openSUSE
Carlos E. R. said the following on 06/18/2013 07:28 AM:

I had network problems in 12.3. Both ifup and nm were started and competed
one with another. Other services failed as consequence.

I had to manually disable nm.

As I've mentioned, I had network problems with 12.2.
I have a huge DNS list - see
http://pgl.yoyo.org/as/serverlist.php?hostformat=bindconfig&showintro=1&mimetype=plaintext
- and it takes a bit longer for DNS to start since it has to digest all that, so spamd, ntp and others were failing. I had to make them dependent on on dns and adjust the dns time-out.

Manually.

Of course I needed to make use of the logs to find out what was going on.

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013