Re: [opensuse] ThinkPad shutdown takes long time
Il 17/06/2013 15:55, Cristian Rodríguez ha scritto:
El 17/06/13 14:47, Marco Calistri escribió:

I noticed different behaviour between running on battery and power
supply, but in both case the shutdown process takes several minutes to
complete, and this is pretty annoying.

No debug log, no diagnosis, no fix, share yours please ;)

Cristian,

You are right but I want just add a "+1" to the shutdown topic.

Which kind of logs you think is worth I verify in order to discover
something useful?

I will provide it ASAP, since I am far from my openSUSE machine in this
moment.

Cheers,

--
Marco Calistri (amdturion)
opensuse 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64 bit - Kernel 3.7.10-1.4-desktop Gnome 3.6.2