Re: [opensuse] ssytemd and openSUSE
On 06/17/2013 11:57 AM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

I see there are plenty of messages on this list related to systemd, and systemd
related issues.
For me this fact indicates that systemd is not matured and stable enough to be
included in a RELEASE
as default and standard.

Bullshit, sysvinit gone forever, is not coming back and no, systemd is not unstable, all those messages you see in this list have absolutely nothing to do with systemd, but with applications misusing it, buggy packages, buggy unit files.

I have read them all and so far, systemd it is working exactly as documented.

You can see this messages use systemd on the subject, because people have the nasty habit of blaming systemd for whatever problem they have, whatever its origin might be. (generally blamed for problems with networkmanger, yast,..etc..)

This is because of a lack of understading and a lack of lecture of the FM :-P