Re: [opensuse] RE: Stability of systemd
Andreas said the following on 06/17/2013 06:49 AM:

As dependencies it altered a couple of other packages, e.g. thunderbird.
YAST removed some fonts aswell.

The next reboot stopped in an error message from grub2.

At my level of knowledge the system was bricked. :(

I've had that happen when grub(2) requires a font which it can't find.

So what was your error message from grub2?

It sounds like this isn't a systemd problem but a packaging/dependency problem -- of which we've seen many in our time :-(

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013