Re: [opensuse] RE: Stability of systemd
Am 16.06.2013 05:28, schrieb Duaine Hechler:
Is systemd more reliable and stable in 12.3, than in 12.1 and 12.2 ?

Or is keeping with sysvinit the better way to stay ?

I'm no expert but I installed an openSUSE 12.3 lately.

Initially there was no sysvinit available on the DVD.
It appeared later after the first reboot probaply from online update.

I then tried to switch on sysvinit-init and as expected YAST said it will remove systemd.
As dependencies it altered a couple of other packages, e.g. thunderbird.
YAST removed some fonts aswell.

The next reboot stopped in an error message from grub2.

At my level of knowledge the system was bricked. :(