Re: [opensuse] How to set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have my notes about what failed on the upgrade, and I do plan to report
all of them in a single bugzilla, to keep the context and save typing,
before I forget the details.

Well, that's usually wrong think to do. One bug report should contain
one problem. Because each problem may concern unrelated components,
each having different maintainer. You simplify task for you, but make
it more complicated for "them" to handle it.