Re: [opensuse] RE: Stability of systemd
On 06/16/2013 06:34 PM, Carlos E. R. pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On Sunday, 2013-06-16 at 15:33 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

The other things he said are due to the lack of a high dose of RTFM :-D

Not all of us can read and understand those big manuals, and even less
remember the salt of them :-)

+1

My short term memory is good for about 30 minutes, sometimes less which is why I cannot contribute through programming. You should see the number of sticky notes I have around here. :-)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998