Re: [opensuse] How to set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
Upscope said the following on 06/16/2013 04:20 PM:
On Saturday, June 15, 2013 06:53:26 PM Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:15:27 -0400

Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:
Andrey gave the official answer, like any non-admin would ever
remember it.
Current upstream systemd provides "systemctl get-default" and
"systemctl set-default".
Looking at;
[CODE]
----------
rpl7:~> man systemctl
[/CODE]

the "get-default" and "set-default" are not described.

Executing the commands shown result in:
[CODE]
rpl7:~> sudo systemctl get-default
root's password:
Unknown operation 'get-default'.
[/CODE]

Could you point me to help with these commands?
Thanks

Did you google?
http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/How-to-set-the-default-runlevel-in-openSUSE-12-3-tp4992901p4992912.html
is earlier in this thread.

Eventually the changes going on that I see in [systemd-devl] do percolate down. The official line is that the packagers have to makes sure that the changes don't break anything ... HA HA HA

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/commit/?id=99504dd4c
or
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.systemd.devel/10980

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013