Re: [opensuse] Systemd says: systemd-modules-load.service failed
El 16/06/13 15:01, Carlos E. R. escribió:

Done. I'll see what happens on next boot.

btw, MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT should not be used..

For example, let's say you have need module "foobar" there, otherwise your system misses functionality. this are the correct steps to follow :-)

1. Make sure it is not a kernel, udev or a bug in an application, the best way to ensure that is to fill a bug report, the worst thing that could occur is the bug getting marked as INVALID.

2. in the meanwhile the bug gets fixed, issue echo "foobar" > /etc/modules-load.d/foobar.conf and "foobar" will be loaded at boot next time.

PS: I would argue that having to load a module this way to make any application work is always a bug, no exceptions ;)