Re: [opensuse] systemd fails to start famd
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-16-13 09:42]:
[...]
This system was upgraded from 12.1 to 12.3, and in 12.1 it was working with
systemv correctly. Upgrade, puf, all service status are not migrated to
systemd, and I had to review many of them.

What I see is messages from systemd that this or that message is faling.

Understand that in many cases you are blaming the messenger, systemd,
rather than the cause of the failing process.