Re: [opensuse] RE: Stability of systemd
On 06/15/2013 10:39 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 06/15/2013 11:28 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Is systemd more reliable and stable in 12.3, than in 12.1 and 12.2 ?

Or is keeping with sysvinit the better way to stay ?

What are you looking for specifically ? can't answer vague questions.. "stability" means different things depending on the context.

Of course systemd has bugs like any other software, however most problems in older version are derived from issues in the openSUSE implementation and packages totally unrelated with it

Since I can't point to anything specific at the point, I'm thinking more in general. I remember with the older 2 versions, it was - highly - recommended to disable systemd and use sysvinit. So, is there a recommendation (then) ?

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding