[opensuse] systemd restart
How does one restart systemd without rebooting the OS? I have some OSS machines that use Samba for AD integration. Whenever Samba is updated, libwinbind* all get updated. Prior to OSS 12.3, I could just restart services that used files that had been updated and everything was good. Now, however, systemd appears to use libwinbind* and I have no idea how to get systemd to use the new libwind. I cannot figure out how to restart systemd without a system reboot. Any help is appreciated.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin