[opensuse] How to stop KDE complaining about an unknown device?
Everytime I log in KDE pops up a message that it doesn't know what to do with the sound card.
It asks if it should ignore this device and there is a checkbox that says "don't ask this question again".
Even when I check this checkbox the message still comes up at login.

As I don't need sound on this system I would rather disable this particular message completely.

How can I stop KDE complaining about an unknown device?

regards
Andreas