Re: [opensuse] Some flash fails
On 06/14/2013 05:17 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
SOME and I emphasise ONLY SOME sites that have flash end up with
Error #2046

I don't have this problem with YouTube, but I do have it with engage.vevent.com

Yes I've googled and none of the articles I've found ave anything that solves this.

I'm using Firefox 21.0 on openSuse 12.2 but this problem has been there for some time and many revisions of FF.

Does anyone have first-hand experience of dealing with this in the context of suse?

- likewise : FT.com video uses Flash : have not found how to solve problem

best regards